Monday, July 25, 2011

Aloha Hawaii and my K-Gal; Aloha Tucson, Skype, and Haboobs

Throwing myself into a black hole of love, work, living 'Aloha', and limitless travel, I find myself sitting on a plane (I am riding first class....up in the sky...) thinking about the wild ride that this job provides.  There are pictures below that share the end of my adventures in Hawaii; Feel free to take a peak, check them out and the fun that is clearly visible. 

Today, this wonderful Monday, July 25th, we year round workers must sit and saddle jealousy of educators for their blissful 12 week 'vacation'.  Coming from a family of educators, I am quickly reminded of this fact.  But, then again, it is well deserved and I hold nothing but the highest respect for each and every teacher, school administrator, and member of public/private education out there. 

Well, shucks, more happened in these past 9 weeks than I could ever imagine.  Heck, it's enough to fill a year of excitement.  Let's try and recap with a VERY long list. 

Hawaii (round 2 with the parents), Jared and Erin Sieling visited Hawaii (amazing), K-Miss and Man (Kristina and I) ventured over to Lanai for a perfect stay, vacation in Hawaii, buh bye to the Watermark, see yah later Kaiser, hello Tucson, WELCOME NORA ANNE BODURTHA (probably the world's cutest baby...and this is said without Bias), Luke Nelson Wedding (congrats), bachelorette party? really?, cabin weekend/4th of july with K-Miss and K-Man's families, Lien/Heidi Engaged, Tommy/Kaley engaged, golf weekend with Phil in Tucson (desert golf is painful), old man golf trip, shout out to my boy Harry Potter (yes, I did go see this, can you blame me?), skypin with the gf (a constant), babysitting Nora (thanks Jared and Erin for the help), Kramer Wedding weekend (Congrats David and Stacy...a fun, fun wedding)....and last of all, plenty quality time with the family.  Am I missing anything, probably, but heck, I missed bloggin for the past 3 months.  What can I say, life is pretty hectic? 

I am not going to preach today or provide any crazy stories; once the consistency, flow and routine are visible, there will be plenty of time to share the antics of this day by day adventure we call life.  But, before i unveil the end of Hawaii slideshow, I want to give you a heads up to the next 6 weeks (yes, stories to come for a lot of these):

1. LA weekend (watch out Hollywood)
2. Twins Game / Nick Greve Memorial Golf Tournament / Visiting Cousins
3. Andrew Walker Wedding
4. Golf Event / Cabin Weekend? Hmm....I sure hope so
5. Justin Hahn Wedding (going to be chaotic) / BP Trip home / Fantasy Draft???? Yes please.  Bringing home the title this year. Kenny Britt for MVP?
6. Vegas Weekend - Will be spectacular
7. K-Gal Weekend
8. K-Gal Weekend - yep, that is 3 in a row :)

Enjoy the slide show.  Miss you all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment